Tuesday 30 April 2013

Gone for Zzz's

Thank you for joining me on the A to Z Challenge.

I've learnt a lot from this challenge.  Mainly that I shouldn't write another word until I've done some sort of creative writing course.  The more I learn, the more I realise how little I really know.

Thank you to:
Trish Nugent @Trish_nugent
John Ivory @johnivory
and AnnMarie Miles @amowriting
for letting me be included with you in this.
I especially appreciate that you kept me in the loop when I fell behind in the middle of the month, due to unforeseen circumstances.  I was honoured to be included with such talented people.

I look forward to reading your blogs and books and seeing your photography, John.

Also thank you for the support:
@SusanCondon
@derekf03
@am_flynn
@datbeardyman
@cornflakegirl26
@betaburns
@brandalisms
@msfrugalone
@pammy1982
@DeniseProudfoot
@Tim_Brannigan

I apologise if I left anyone out.

Also thank you to my parents, who have supported me more than they will ever know.
Happy birthday Pops, by the way.

I'm going to take a little break, to rest, eat healthily and generally recharge.

See you on the other side and thank you.

xx Cags

No comments:

Post a Comment